Get employee reference number

Get employee refernce number 

As you registered as an employer with HMRC, you should've received a letter confirming your registration and get your new employer reference numbers or ERN  If you don't have this letter to hand, you can find your ERN on tax forms, payslips, P45 and P60 forms instead.